The Wonder App Instagram! Part 2

Hello again!
 I'm back to tell all you photography freaks
about this amazing app Instagram!!!
Instagram is a Godsend if you know how to use it.
I really love the way it gives character to the photograph!
It never fails to make the worst of your photos,
the best in your collection!
If you want to do a little homework,
try and find the photos in this post that I have used before!
That way you can see the difference Instagram makes!



















(I thought spelling my name in keys was so cute!)

Can you believe it!?
Most of these pics were just taken with a phone camera!
Never think you have to have the best of equipment to get the pro look! 
If there is one thing I have learned from photography,
it's to never underestimate the power of simplicity!
Take the moments as they come
lock, stock, and barrel, with whatever you've got on hand!
And get Instagram...every little bit helps!

If you enjoyed this post or would like to hear from me about a different subject:
Follow me, comment, or leave a reaction!
Let me know what you think!
Thanks again! :)





Comments

  1. I love watching you dreams through your pictures. They tell me a little about what is going on up there in that head of yours....hmmmm ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't exactly know how to respond to that! Is that a good thing or a bad thing...mmmmmmmm ;) Thanks mom!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts