Tennessee Part 1!!!!! The Trip Up!

Recently, I had the great privilege of going to the music capital of the world, Nashville Tennessee! And I want to share them with you guys! I don't know how many parts there will be...I took alot of pictures!Anyway, enjoy!!!!!  Today I'll be showing you the trip to Music City!



There were beautiful rivers all thru the state!


Downtown Memphis!


Can you believe that I found this little doe at one of our pitstops!?
Right by the gas station!
There never was a dull moment!




Ok....I got a little bored.




I thought this building in Memphis was soooo cool!




It was awesome shooting the wildlife everywhere!




These mums grew wild all over the place!




Steeples were in abundance as well!



After several hours, this sign was a good one!




The trip was so beautiful!



Everything was so green!



I just thought this was the coolest thing ever!
It says, "You are awesome. -John"
Just another cool thing about Tennessee!

I knew I would like Tennessee, but I didn't think I would love it this much! I am going back, and soon! I hope you enjoyed these photos, and please come back to see the rest! Follow, comment, and tell ALL your friends!



Comments

Popular Posts