1000 pageviews!!!!

OMG I can't believe it!

You guys are just the best! I never in a million years thought I would ever get this far with my blog! Just so you know how much I appreciate this I'm going to take you thru the history of how I happened upon the wonderfulness of photography!

Let's see where shall I start...Oh well of course! If you have visited "The Dreamer" page, I have told a little of my story there, but there is much more. After I took the picture of the windmill, I didn't see the picture again until later when I downloaded it to my computer. When I took a look at it blown up, I was just amazed at how well it turned out! After that I just started to try different things. And then it snowballed when my parents bought me my first Canon camera! A Power Shot SX10IS! I loved that thing! I went crazy! I took that camera everywhere! I couldn't look at anything without thinking, "That would make a great picture!" I would mostly take pictures of my backyard. Flowers, trees, sunsets etc. Sometimes I would get my sister to dress up and we'd go outside and do shots like in a magizine. lol! Memories! Then recently for my birthday I got a Canon EOS Rebel T3i!!! I was so surprised and excited! I never knew that I would like photogrphy this much! Yes, I always thought it would be apart of my life, but I never thought it would be this great! I recently did my first wedding and I love the on the job rush! I've been doing this for three years now, and I know I'll be doing it for many years to come!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts