Those 'What If' Moments

You know when you start to dream about things that are completely ridiculous?  No, just me...ok then. lol  Well sometimes I think about singing a duet with Celine Dion or joining the Air Force or moving to a tiny village in England and becoming a writer.

Sometimes it's fun to dream.  Like when my family and I go "house shopping".  We go online to a realtor website or to a different neighborhood and we dream about what it would be like to live there.  We think about the stores nearby, about the backyard for Charlie our very large Great Dane.  We ooh and ahh over the granite countertops, and pretend for just a second that we'll be packing up tomorrow.
I'll think to myself (when I really should be doing homework) what would I do if I moved to the other side of the world today?  Would I find a job at some adorable bookstore?  Would I buy a sleek apartment or a loft above a donut shop?  I think about buying furniture and find my favorite spots in the neighborhood to sit and think.  I'd probably be thinking about the next adventure that needed planning.

Yeah, sometimes it's fun to dream.



Comments

Popular Posts