Water

I have always enjoyed photographs that have anything to do with water.  Even though it's transparent, and odorless, water has such interesting characteristics when it comes to photography.  Depending on exactly what you are shooting I've found that it is either really easy or really hard to take a water photo.  Sometimes it takes a lot of deleting and retaking to get that ripple in just the right position.  Although after all the hard work nothing is more breathtaking to me than the sunshine reflecting off the lake's surface.  And just so you know, there is no need to go far to find your inner photographer.  I took every one of these photos within the privacy of my own backyard!











Do me a favor and post this link to your facebook or twitter!
Thanks you guys!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts